Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 10 Déc - 11:13 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Virgin Mobile#Customer?Service Reviews

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conception d'Aedlan Index du Forum -> Avancement final -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nicocha
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 03:28 (2016)
Sujet du message: Virgin Mobile#Customer?Service Reviews
Répondre en citant

Virgin Mobile Customer Service Reviews > bit.ly/1st4Ube

ac186bab57
Dont let a higher priced phone scare you. I now have to file a complaint with CCTS. This new rep Eric now says he needs to do what? CREATE A TICKET AND ESCALATE! Just absurd, they legitimately have me by the balls. You can even call 911 when you dont even have service on your phone. Worst customer service Reviewed on Friday January 15, 2016 by Erin, Brampton Virgin Mobile runs its company as if the CEO is a teenager. I thought I would return to them again for service, but am fairly confident I will not be after this repeated billing. In all honesty, although I do not have the best experience with Telus, it was better then being stolen from. We were new clients!!! So we were then assigned a new # and a few months later when that family member relocated out of country, we called to cancel and asked what the outstanding amount until the date we mentioned. Virgin encourages this behaviour. I was transferred to another department, third one, and the guy asked me why I wanted to cancel.

I went to the local source bought a Sim and some prepaid phone time and headed for the website. John S Frugal Rules November 25, 2013 at 9:17 am — Reply Good overview Grayson. said the phone was water damaged. It is Empowered Shopper, which helps people get information about products they want to buy. Doesn't fix the problem at all. Overall Rating 6.85 Ranking 9th in Cell Phone Providers Our Top Ten Cell Phone Providers Verizon Wireless AT&T T-Mobile Sprint Cricket Wireless Consumer Cellular Boost Mobile CREDO Mobile Virgin Mobile U.S. P.S.

gluten free post cerealthe love boat season 1 episode 1free sexy video downlodeernest goes to jail free onlineonline dragonball z gamesthe voice season 2 battle rounds full episodeshara movieswoozworld onlinethe grove walking dead episodemovie poster text font

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 03:28 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conception d'Aedlan Index du Forum -> Avancement final -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation