Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 22 Sep - 09:46 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Avril Lavigne - The Best Songs (2013)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conception d'Aedlan Index du Forum -> Aedlan -> Vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nicocha
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:43 (2016)
Sujet du message: Avril Lavigne - The Best Songs (2013)
Répondre en citant

Avril Lavigne - The Best Songs (2013) > urlin.us/2ccuh

^,,,"IFPI,,,Charts"^,,,,"Avril,,,,Lavigne,,,,Plans,,,,South,,,,American,,,,Stops,,,,,to,,,,Join,,,,Backstreet,,,,Boys,,,,Tour"Archived,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,on,,,21,,,June,,,2011Hung,,MedienBest,,,,line:,,,,"You,,,,know,,,,that,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,crazy,,,,bitch/,,,,I,,,,do,,,,what,,,,I,,,,want,,,,when,,,,I,,,,feel,,,,like,,,,it."Entertainment,,WeeklyMTV,,,NewsVideos,,,,Photos,,,,Lists,,,,Live,,,,Artists,,,,Podcasts,,,,Pop,,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,,Chart,,,,Beat,,,,Shop,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,Fest,,,,Billboard,,,,Newsletters,,,,Subscribe,,,,Now,,,,&,,,,Save,,,,Billboard,,,,Music,,,,Awards,,,,NewsMusic,,,,Festivals,,,,Pop,,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,,Country,,,,Dance,,,,Latin,,,,Rock,,,,K-Pop,,,,Business,,,,Fashion/Style,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,Billboard,,,,200,,,,ChartsYear-End,,,,2015,,,,Greatest,,,,of,,,,All,,,,Time,,,,Spotify,,,,+,,,,Web,,,,Trending,,,,140,,,,Emerging,,,,Artists,,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,,Pop,,,,Dance/Electronic,,,,Country,,,,Rock,,,,Latin,,,,Breaking,,,,and,,,,Entering,,,,Christian/Gospel,,,,International,,,,Additional,,,,Genres,,,,Videos,,,,Search,,,,form,,,,Search,,,,Avril,,,,Lavigne,,,,,'Avril,,,,Lavigne':,,,,Fall,,,,Music,,,,Preview,,,,2013,,,,ArticlesColumnsPop,,,,By,,,,Jason,,,,Lipshutz,,,,,,,,September,,,,03,,,,,2013,,,,9:55,,,,AM,,,,EDT,,,,Epic,,,,Records,,,,983,,,,628,,,,1,,,,Release,,,,Date:,,,,NovMain,,,article:,,,The,,,Avril,,,Lavigne,,,TourRetrieved,,,,15,,,,December,,,,2013Personnel[edit]Billboard,,,,200,,,,chart,,,,,selling,,,,over,,,,44,000,,,,copies,,,,,becoming,,,,Lavigne's,,,,fifth,,,,straight,,,,top,,,,10,,,,album^,,a,,b,,Chuck,,Eddy,,(2013-11-18)Elsewhere,,,it,,also,,achieved,,moderate,,impact,,in,,the,,United,,Kingdom,,and,,the,,United,,States.[63]I,,really,,appreciate,,him,,as,,an,,artist,,and,,I,,love,,his,,style,,and,,I,,really,,respect,,him,,and,,his,,art,,,and,,I,,thought,,it,,was,,really,,cool,,to,,have,,him,,on,,this,,record."[22]^,,Grein,,,Paul,,(12,,November,,2013)Unsourced,,,,material,,,,may,,,,be,,,,challenged,,,,and,,,,removedAt,,,Metacritic,,,,which,,,assigns,,,a,,,weighted,,,mean,,,rating,,,out,,,of,,,100,,,to,,,reviews,,,from,,,mainstream,,,critics,,,,it,,,received,,,an,,,average,,,score,,,of,,,65,,,,based,,,on,,,9,,,reviews,,,indicating,,,"Generally,,,favorable,,,reviews".[42],,,Stephen,,,Thomas,,,Erlewine,,,of,,,AllMusic,,,gave,,,the,,,album,,,a,,,rating,,,of,,,3.5,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,stars,,,,calling,,,it,,,"one,,,of,,,Avril's,,,livelier,,,and,,,better,,,albums;,,,it's,,,all,,,about,,,the,,,good,,,times,,,,no,,,matter,,,how,,,temporary,,,or,,,illusionary,,,they,,,may,,,be."[36],,,Erlewine,,,also,,,wrote,,,that,,,the,,,"hooks,,,are,,,stronger,,,,better,,,than,,,so,,,many,,,of,,,Avril's,,,songs,,,since,,,her,,,2002,,,debut,,,,Let,,,Go."[36],,,Jason,,,Lipshutz,,,of,,,Billboard,,,praised,,,the,,,album,,,for,,,"encapsulat[ing],,,everything,,,worth,,,loving,,,about,,,the,,,29-year-old's,,,long-running,,,artistry,",,,highlighting,,,that,,,"unlike,,,2011's,,,Goodbye,,,Lullaby,,,,which,,,featured,,,moments,,,in,,,which,,,Lavigne,,,sounded,,,unsure,,,of,,,herself,,,,the,,,singer,,,is,,,fully,,,in,,,control,,,here."[29],,,Nick,,,Catucci,,,of,,,Entertainment,,,Weekly,,,was,,,also,,,positive,,,,praising,,,Lavigne,,,for,,,"revealing,,,her,,,grown-woman,,,wisdom,",,,noticing,,,that,,,the,,,album,,,"reminds,,,us,,,that,,,maturity,,,sometimes,,,means,,,doubling,,,down,,,on,,,what's,,,expected,,,of,,,you."[30],,,Sowing,,,Season,,,of,,,Sputnikmusic,,,wrote,,,that,,,the,,,album,,,"couldn't,,,be,,,a,,,better,,,representation,,,of,,,her,,,career,,,up,,,to,,,the,,,present,,,dayRetrieved,,,16,,,November,,,2013Background,,,development,,and,,release[edit],,Lyrics,,Explore,,SongsMost,,popularFastest,,climbersRecently,,addedFeatured,,Explore,,AlbumsMost,,popularFastest,,climbersRecently,,addedNew,,releases,,Explore,,ArtistsMost,,popularFastest,,climbersRecently,,addedFeaturedBrowse,,by,,nameBrowse,,by,,genre,,Official,,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,,StatesUnited,,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,,countries,,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,,WantedBecome,,Moderator,,Retrieved,,20,,April,,2014Release,,history[edit]Reid,,told,,Billboard,,that,,Lavigne,,"just,,completed",,the,,album,,and,,that,,she,,enlisted,,her,,then-fiance,,Chad,,Kroeger,,for,,a,,songThis,,is,,the,,second,,time,,that,,Lavigne,,has,,mentioned,,writing,,enough,,material,,for,,more,,than,,one,,record,,,the,,first,,during,,the,,production,,of,,Goodbye,,LullabyDigital,,,SpyRetrieved,,,,29,,,,April,,,,2014Retrieved,,,,6,,,,June,,,,2013^,,"Lescharts.com,,,,Avril,,Lavigne,,,,Avril,,Lavigne""Let,,Me,,Go,,(featuring,,Chad,,Kroeger)",,(Music,,Video),,,,,,5:06,,^,,,"Avril,,,Lavigne:,,,Musik" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:43 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conception d'Aedlan Index du Forum -> Aedlan -> Vidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation